• The Fountains Federation


We have tried to ensure that the school sites are clear and safe so that students can attend school tomorrow. However due to the very low temperatures forecast for tonight a decision to remain clo sed may have to be made early tomorrow morning after a site check has been carried out. Parents will be text as early as possible in the morning if the schools are to remain closed. Please check the website and school social media for regular updates.